April 19, 2012

#1 Hello, my name is

Hello Readers,
I created this blog as a way to share a bit of my world with you. I'm a seventeen year old creative, currently located in Wellington New Zealand, with an aim to be recognised for the things I enjoy most in the world. Speaking of; I love fashion, playing music, photographing and generally creating things. For the past 3 years I've grown to love second hand stores, with the notion that "one mans trash is another's treasure", and I am hoping to turn this obsession into an income by opening an online store some time in the near future. Until then, I model part time, busk on the streets of Wellington, sell crafts at markets, and more recently freelance as a photographer at local events. So yes, I hope you find that something to intrigue or inspire you inside this little soon-to-be action-packed blog - straight from my world to yours. Oh the wonders of the internet. In the mean time, here's my face.

Izzie - The Frock Seeker



2 comments: